What is CSA?
Joining our CSA is a great way for consumers (like you!) to buy local, seasonal, organically grown food directly from the farm (us!).
Providence Farms offers a certain number of our farm “shares” to the public each year. When you purchase a share, you receive a box/bag of seasonal fruit and vegetables each week throughout the growing season. In addition, once a month one rotational item (i.e. dozen brown chicken eggs, fresh baked bread, etc.) will be added to your CSA.
Benefits you gain by joining our CSA
- Eat farm fresh, organically grown food with all the flavor and vitamin benefits
- Get exposed to new vegetables and new ways of cooking
- Can visit us on the farm once a season
- Kids tend to favor food from “their farmer“ – even veggies they’ve never been known to eat!
- Develop a relationship with the farmers who grow your food (us!) and learn more about how your food is grown